This is a growing list of affiliate programs and advertising networks with cannabis-related goods and services. If you publish a website or have a social media following and are looking for an extra income, I think you will find this page useful.
Below you’ll find our round-up of the most well-known cannabis-related affiliate programs. Affiliate programs are like referral programs. You get paid a percentage (or sometimes a flat-rate) of sales referred to a merchant.
Last update: Jan 16, 2021
Advertising and Affiliate Networks with Cannabis Merchants
Affiliate Networks connect advertisers (merchants) with affiliates (publishers, content creators, influencers, etc). These networks give you access to a huge range of products and services. Here are the affiliate networks with the most & best offers in the cannabis niche.
ShareASale Advertising Network
Shareasale.com – Shareasale is probably the longest running/most reputable affiliate network that supports some cannabis-related merchants.
If you don’t already have an affiliate account with Shareasale, you’ll need to sign for one before you can access the affiliate programs for these merchants:
- Avid Hemp – High converting brand with great affiliate management. Pays 30% commissions on their CBD gummies, vape juice, oil, topicals and more. Datafeed available. Wholesale also available.
- CBD Dog Health – 10% Commission. 60 Day cookie. Stats on Shareasale look promising. I like the landing pages (for example: CBD for cat seizures) and think this would convert well.
- Diamond CBD – Huge catalog with celebrity brands like Tommy Chong and Lawrence Taylor. Over 1000 products. Two tier commissions.
- EveryoneDoesIt – Calls itself the worlds one-stop, online smoke shop. Large selection of bongs, pipes, vaporizers and all manner of other smoking accessories. Default commission is 10%. Has a product datafeed.
- GreenGoddessSupply – Popular smoke shop with wide range of merchandise including glass, grinders, vapes and various bundles (great gift ideas). The commission is 10-18% depending on volume.
- …and dozens more.
- Also see their page builder tool to set up mini-shops with minimal effort, here’s an example with CBD & growing accessories.
And if you are a merchant, and looking to reach a wider base of publishers and affiliates – you should check out Shareasale’s merchant services.
CannAffiliate is a cannabis-only affiliate network driving online sales to dispensaries, CBD brands and other cannabis products and services including:
- Crescent Canna – Organic USA-grown CBD isolate drops. 30% commission
- Dr. Dabber – High-end vaporizers. 10% commission on sales. Well-known brand worth looking at.
CBDAffs Affiliate Network
CBDAffs – This network is focused solely on CBD brands and products. They have about 50 offers from US & international online CBD stores to promote. This includes big CBD brands like Tommy Chong’s gummies. Also offer 5% of tiered referrals.
Clickbank Affiliate Network
Clickbank – Clickbank is another longtime affiliate network that has some Cannabis-related information products.
- Royal CBD – Muscle & Joint rub, aimed at athletes
- Cannabis Coach – Quit Smoking Marijuana Audio Program
- Quit Marijuana – The Complete Guide
CJ Affiliate Network
CJ.com now has a few dozen CBD and vaping merchants including:
- AirVape USA – 15% commission on sales. Wholesale and dropshipping available.
- JustCBD – CBD gummies, bath bombs, protein bars, isolate and other unique items like CBD honey sticks and infused coconut oil. 18% commission
If you aren’t already a CJ affiliate, it’s worth signing up as they are one of the biggest & oldest networks around.
Impact Affiliate Network
Impact was slow to jump on the cannabis bandwagon, but now have growing roster of CBD and cannabis-accessory merchants available for affiliates to promote such as:
- Daily High Club – Subscription boxes for marijuana enthusiasts. Very popular, innovative company; worth checking out. Pays 7%. Deep-linking & promo codes available.
- Vapor.com – Vapes, Dab Pipes, Volcanoes, etc. Huge site with large selection. API product datafeeds, deeplinks & other tools for publishers.
Some of the biggest brands in the world use Impact because they are tracking pros & very reliable. Recommended.
Also see: CBD & hemp oil affiliate programs – My list CBD-specific companies with affiliate programs on Impact.
Growing Equipment and Accessories
Cannabis grow equipment like tents, lighting, hydroponics and all the accessories can add up to nice affiliate commissions.
The Bud Grower Grow Kits
The Bud Grower – Complete grow kits for beginners to advanced home growers. Their Signature LED indoor grow kit is an often cited and photographed on forums and social media, which helps with conversion.
- Pays 11.5% per sale.
- Managed on Shareasale
Super Closet Growing Equipment
Super Closet – Grow box kits and other growing equipment, including very high-end grow system kits and LED lighting. Made in California, USA and ships world-wide.
- 10% paid on sale. Boasts average commission of $200.
- Deep linking and datafeed available.
- Program via Shareasale
Grow Kits by A Pot for Pot
APotforPot.com – Micro-grow kits with everything included for under $100.
- 15% commission, 90 Day Cookie
- Deep linking available & free “grow marijuana like a houseplant” ebook
- Seems to be a well-managed program
GrowAce Affiliate Program & Wholesale
GrowAce – Grow tents, lights, nutrients and full kits. But also hard to find items like Rosin Presses, Trimming machines and cloning kits.
- 10% Commission & 30 day cookies
- Program runs on refersion (my least favorite affiliate platform).
Cannabis Education & Courses
THC University Affiliate Program
- For serious marijuana entrepreneurs. Certified classes start at $50
- $25 per student sign up, Monthly payouts, and 30-day cookie
GreenCulturED Online Cannabis Certifications and Courses
Greencultured.co – Offers a variety of certifications and training related to cannabis industry. Founded in 2012 and based in Colorado.
- 60% commission on most courses
- Unique coupon codes available. Example: use code JV8RZZ1JW0 for 10% off Greencultured
Growing Elite Marijuana Affiliate Program
HowtoGrowWeed420.com – Course on Growing Marijuana, eBook & membership. (hardcover version available as well, but via amazon)
- Pay-Per-Sale 57% for each sale you deliver. ( About $30/sale)
- Payments made once per month, for the previous month. Lots of marketing materials.
Seed Affiliate Programs
ILGM Seed Affiliate program
Ilovegrowingmarijuana.com– Lots of resources & educational materials for affiliates. ILGM offers premium feminized, autoflowering, hemp seed and more. Ships to Australia, New Zealand, USA, and the UK.
- 20% on sales, 90 day cookies
- 2nd tier referrals earn 25% of sub affiliate commissions
- deep links are easy to create
Seedsman Cannabis Seeds Affiliate Program
- Pays 15% commission with 60-day cookies.
- 5% for referred affiliate sales
- Pays by wire or Paypal. Minimum payout is $100.
The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store
- 10% for each and every sale you deliver + 10% 2nd tier
- affiliate sign up bonus
Crop King Seeds Affiliate Program
Cropkingseeds.com – Canadian seed company with pre-fem-auto and dwarf varieties. Though I am a customer, I’ve never made a single sale as an affiliate. So far, I think their affiliate program sucks. (great seeds though!)
- Pay-Per-Sale 20% for each sale you deliver. (5% on sub-affiliates)
- $200.00 USD – Minimum balance required for payout.
Online Dispensary & Delivery Affiliate Programs
It seems like buying cannabis online is likely to be a growing industry for the months and years to come. Here a online dispensaries with affiliate and referral programs.
Eaze Weed Delivery (USA)
Eaze – On-demand cannabis delivery in California. Pays $25 CPA. Affiliate program is managed on the Impact platform.
Cannabismo – Canada-only online dispensary with free shipping and large selection of flower, shatter and just about anything else.
Speed Greens (Canada)
Speedgreens.co – Large selection from bargain to top-shelf flower and extracts. Fast shipping within Canada.
- pays 10% commission on sales
- in-house affiliate program
Please be aware that many online dispensaries are currently operating in the grey market. Many are operating quasi-legally (or completely illegally), and can get shut down without paying their affiliates. I suggest using trusted affiliate networks instead and avoiding in-house programs.
MMJ Cards and Services
Dr. Weedy Affiliate Program
Dr. Weedy.com – Medical MMJ Card Affiliate for California and New York.
- Pays 10% on referred orders.
- Note: tracking is very minimal, and doesn’t even report traffic. not sure if legit.
Headshops and Smoking Accessories
Grasscity.com Tiered Referral Program
Grasscity.com – Large online headshop and magazine. Bongs, Bubblers, Vaporizers and much more.
- 10% Referral fees
- Tiered Commissions. Refer sub-affiliates for 5% of their sales.
Also see my full list of Vape Affiliate Programs.
CBD and Health Products
New: see the full list of CBD affiliate programs, wholesalers, dropshippers & white / private label suppliers.
Savage CBD Affiliate Program
Savage CBD – CBD edibles, oils, lotions, cartridges and other vaping accessories.
- Earn 35% when customers purchase using your referral link
- 90 day cookies
- Share this coupon code: THC15
CBD Pure Tiered Affiliate Program
- Multiple brands: CBD Pure, CBD Pets, CBD Sublingual Spray
- 40% commission on sales +5% on sub-affiliate referrals
CBD Dog Health
CBD Dog Health – 10% Commission. 60 Day cookie. Stats on Shareasale look promising.
- 10% Commission. 60 Day cookie.
NotPot CBD Supplements
NotPot CBD Gummies – Vegan CBD supplements.
Kraken Kratom Affiliate Program
Kraken Kratom – Well-known brand of kratom powders, capsules and extracts. Pays 30% Pay-per-Sale for the first order of a customer, 25% on subsequent sales.
Drug Testing Affiliate Programs
Mediplex United – Drug testing kits for just about every application. Program via Sharaesale. Pay 16% commission with 90-day cookies.
Advertising disclosure: This page is user supported by affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through links on this site, I might receive a commission. If you sign up as an affiliate & customers purchase from you — I also receive a (small) commission. I call this magic money. Please click, share & create magic. Thanks!
How Do Cannabis Affiliate Programs Work?
There are many cannabis-related business opportunities to consider, and one without much investment, is affiliate marketing. This is where you promote other businesses’ products & services and receive a commission.
Merchants provide marketers with tools (like affiliate links, datafeeds, and coupons) to help promote their products. Marketers in turn receive commissions for successful customer referrals, generally a percentage of each sale.
The simplest way to get started as an affiliate is to find merchants with products that suit your audience and add the links to your site. Networks like Shareasale and Impact are good places to start your search.
More Resources for Affiliates
CBD affiliate programs (full list) – growing list of popular CBD affiliate programs and how to join — plus tips on getting started and avoiding scammers.
Vaping affiliate programs – Vapes & juice are a fast growing market, and often overlaps with CBD / cannabis audiences.
Tools for Affiliates – Growing list of website services, including the one’s I use on this site or on my other projects.
Amazon Associates Alternatives – Resource for cannabis-related websites that are disappointed with dwindling Amazon commission rates.
Example Affiliate Product Page – This was a *very* quick example of products from various affiliates. It is both an example and an experiment — I’m curious if it will get any traffic or sales.
Where is Cannabis Legal? – And where might it be legalized next? Find out in our regularly updated guide.
Have a Suggestion?
Please leave a comment below if you have a recommendation for a program that we missed. If it seems legitimate, I’ll add it to this page.
Something broken? Please comment below and I’ll aim to fix asap.